JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jaguars will now make a water bottle policy permanent for the 2019 season after feedback from a fan survey.
WATCH ON FOX30:
Each attendee will now be able to bring one sealed bottle of water into TIAA Bank Field as long as it is 16.9 ounces or less.
- Jalen Ramsey to address media Tuesday afternoon
- Tracking the tropics: Tropical Depression Ten forms, located near the Lesser Antilles
- Oakleaf High School student killed in car crash identified
- Fire rescue searching for missing swimmer at St. Augustine Beach
- Nassau County pair arrested; Florida man flees police custody while naked, report says
The announcement also stated that there will be new points of entry and an increase in ticket scanners and gate staff.
There will also be temporary shade structures at each entry point, which should improve scanning in bright sunlight, according to the announcement.
Misting fans will also be located outside of the gates during warm weather games to increase fan comfort as they wait in line.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.