JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Since many of you have been working remotely, we’re sure you’ve got many, many Zoom calls scheduled everyday.
Why not have one of our First Alert Skycam Network cameras as your background?
FOR DESKTOP: Just click on the picture of your choice below, then right click the image that opens in a new tab and click “Save Image As.”
FOR MOBILE DEVICE: Just click on the picture of your choice below, then hold down the image that opens in a new tab and click “Download Image.”
JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH
Having a hard time adding the picture as a Zoom background? No problem! We’ve got you covered:
- Download the Zoom app for Mac or Windows.
- Open the app and sign in.
- Click your profile picture, then click on Settings.
- In the left menu bar, click on the Virtual Background tab.
- In the Virtual Background tab, click the + icon to upload from your computer – good to go!
FOR YOUR MOBILE APP:
- Download the Zoom app.
- Open the app, sign in and join a meeting.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom right to open the More menu.
- Tap Virtual Background
- Upload your picture – and you’re good to go!