This fall you can get paid to tailgate.
Cheaptickets is looking to hire a "tailgate tourist."
That person would travel the country searching for the best college football town.
The plan is to visit five Division I schools this fall.
You can also bring a friend.
The tailgate tourist job is unpaid -- but you will get a $1,500 stipend.
You can apply for the position until August 30.
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
© 2020 Cox Media Group