Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also in this episode, good news – rents are dropping all over America, but there's a unique way to pay even less for an apartment that may suit your lifestyle.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Standby Apartment Rental: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Clark.com – CRUISES
- When Do You Need a Travel Agent?
- Planning Retirement Using the Monte Carlo Simulation
- Retirement Nest Egg calculator – Vanguard
- Apartment Rents Fall as Crush of New Supply Hits Market – WSJ
- How you can get cheap rent, but it comes with a 'bump' notice. What it's like living on 'Standby' – from USA TODAY
- Is a biweekly mortgage plan a good idea?
- The Cheapest Places To Buy Contact Lenses
- Should I Buy Additional Insurance From a Rental Car Company?
- Welcome to the Clark.com Community
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.10.23 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / Apartments: What Is A Standby Renter? appeared first on Clark Howard.