A traditional but long abandoned living arrangement is popular again. Almost 1 in 5 Americans now live in multigenerational households. There are many layers to this, including home design to accommodate wider uses to enhance value. Also, another reason Clark hates gift cards, and a specific warning about where you buy them.
- Multigenerational Households: Segment 1
- Ask Clark – Bank Failure Follow Up & Medical Tourism: Segment 2
- Gift Card Purchase Warning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Record 60 MILLION Americans are now living in multigenerational households
- WSJ – More Parents Are Moving In With Adult Children—at Younger Ages
- The US housing market is short 6.5 million homes
- Is Your Money Safe at Your Bank Right Now?
- NCUA – National Credit Union Administration
- NYTimes.com: Kidnapping in Mexico Draws Attention to Medical Tourism Industry
- Is Medical Tourism Right for You?
- HuffPost: Why You Should Avoid Buying A Gift Card From The Display Rack At The Store
- IRS Identity Protection PIN? – Taxes – Clark Howard Community
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.16.23 The Return Of Multigenerational Households / Where NOT To Buy Gift Cards appeared first on Clark Howard.