Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also in this episode, iPhone users are being targeted in a way that puts their entire digital life at risk. But there's a feature that can help protect you from thieves gaining access to your accounts.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- iPhone Warning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Why You Should Never Mail a Check
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Should I Invest Instead of Paying Extra on My Low-Interest Mortgage?
- What Is Owner's Title Insurance? 3 Things To Know
- Best And Worst Homeowners Insurance Companies: February 2023
- Why You Need To Re-Shop Your Car Insurance Right Now
- Best Auto Insurance Companies and Ones To Avoid
- PRIVACY.com / Virtual Credit Cards: An Online Security Measure Worth Taking?
- A Basic iPhone Feature Helps Criminals Steal Your Entire Digital Life – The Wall Street Journal.
- How to Protect Your iPhone Data From Thieves – The Wall Street Journal.
- The $10 Travel Essential Clark Howard Always Packs
- Credit Freezes and Unfreezes – Credit – Clark Howard Community
- How To Prevent, Report and Repair Identity Theft
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.17.23 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / iPhone Risk & Solution appeared first on Clark Howard.