Even as summer winds down, people are still looking for great airfare deals. There's a new resource from Going that may help. Plus, the story of one Mom's mission to find her daughter's lost luggage speaks to a travel NEVER NEVER rule Clark has long held. Also today – Auto insurance rates are going way up due to various market pressures. Clark discusses why dash cams are essential, and what you can expect to pay for one.
- Air Travel: Savings & Strategy: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Dash Cams: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Price Drop: Domestic Fares Are Getting Cheaper
- The Best and Worst US Airports for Cheap Domestic Flights
- The Best and Worst US Airports for Cheap International Flights
- Airlines slash domestic flight prices as demand dwindles, overseas travel surges
- Follow Clark Howard's #1 Rule To Travel Cheap
- How To Plan a Trip: Clark's Best Travel Tips To Save Money
- Should I Buy an AirTag for My Checked Airport Luggage?
- Travel Archives – Clark Howard / Travel – Clark Deals
- Dash cam sales rising fast due to safety-conscious drivers
- 3 Reasons to Buy a Dashboard Camera for Your Car—and 4 Reasons Not To – WSJ
- Clark – everyone should have a dash cam – Clark Howard Community
- Should You Buy an Extended Warranty on Your Car?
- Should You Respond to Class-Action Lawsuits?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.30.23 Air Travel: Savings & Strategy / Dash Cameras appeared first on Clark Howard.