Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also today, Clark explains the Pharmacy Benefit Manger (PBM) trade off on prices for generics vs brand names & how you can save more. Plus great news for consumers on the prescription cost front, thanks to a recent move by a major insurer.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Rx Progress: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Why You Should Never Prepay for a Rental Car
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- CDC – Cost of Rabies Prevention
- Travel Insurance? What You Need To Know Before You Buy
- How To Save Money With Google Flights
- A Big Health Insurer Is Ripping Up the Playbook on Drug Pricing – WSJ
- Will Mark Cuban's Prescription Company Really Save You Money?
- Why You Should Always Ask Your Pharmacist the Price of Your Prescription Without Insurance
- 5 of Clark Howard's Most Extreme Frugal Hacks
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 09.08.23 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / Progress On The Rx Front appeared first on Clark Howard.