The 401(k) contribution limit has been increased for 2023, but this headline buries the lead: New rules for Roth IRA income and contribution limits. And – Clark-onomics: The U.S. deficit. Clark explains how we got here since the budget surpluses of the 90's and what we can learn from recent events in the UK.
- New Roth IRA & 401(k) Limits: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Clarkonomics: The Deficit: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- IRS Announces Record 401(k) Contribution Limit Increase for 2023
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Best 529 College Savings Plans By State
- Economy, Borrowing Costs to Add Upward Pressure on Federal Deficit
- 4 Ways To Stop Junk Mail
- How Many Credit Cards Should I Have?
- 7 of the Best High-Yield Online Savings Accounts in 2022
- Banks Are Offering 4.5% CDs—Just Not to Regular Customers
- Frequently Asked Questions • Max. your best interest.
- Clark Deals 2022 Sweepstakes
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.01.22 Roth IRA & 401(k) Limits for 2023 / CLARKONOMICS: The Deficit Reckoning appeared first on Clark Howard.