Feasting season is upon us. New data on food prices brings good news for smart shoppers. Clark has some great advice on saving more at the grocery store. Also – restaurant food can be more expensive when ordering on apps or with food delivery. How to get more for your restaurant dollars.
- Grocery Savings: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Food Delivery Upcharges: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Food Is on Sale Again. You Might Still Have Sticker Shock. – The Wall Street Journal.
- Walmart, Aldi lowering Thanksgiving dinner prices for holiday season – USA TODAY
- 4 Insurance Policies You Actually Need (and 6 You Don't)
- Chick-fil-A reportedly agrees to $4.4 million settlement over delivery price upcharges -USA TODAY
- Do I Need Travel Insurance for Flights? And Should I Buy Separate Insurance for Each Part of My Trip?
- Retailers Offer Me Warranties on Everything I Buy Now. Are Any of Them Worth It?
- Elliott Report: Home
- Wills & Funerals Archives – Clark Howard
Thank you for listening today, Clarkies! If you want to be part of our "Clarkie" segment, call 404-981-2071 to leave a comment or story. We may play it during a future episode!
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Sponsor Link: Raisin
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.06.23 Grocery Prices Now & How To SAVE MORE / Beware "Free" Food Delivery appeared first on Clark Howard.