Get Clark's take on where mortgage rates are heading, plus great news about how lenders will determine your creditworthiness for a mortgage in the future. Also – The way future energy is discussed needs to be broader, based in the marketplace. A major natural gas company is integrating solar into the mix. How cool is that? Clark knows!
- Mortgage Rate Outlook: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- The Future of Energy: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Mortgages Sold to Fannie, Freddie Should Use More Than FICO Scores, Regulator Says – The Wall Street Journal.
- Cheaper Netflix Is Here: 5 Things To Know
- Why Are My Credit Scores Different?
- Williams to add solar to natural gas facilities in nine states
- Best 529 College Savings Plans By State
- What Is Long-Term Care Insurance Cost & Coverage
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.16.22 Mortgage Rate Outlook / Our Power Equation appeared first on Clark Howard.