CLAY COUNTY, Fla. — Clay County is helping plan for the future.
>>> STREAM ACTION NEWS JAX LIVE <<<
A total of five more strategic plan meetings remain where residents are being asked to provide their input to commissioners. The objective: to develop a measurable strategic plan that takes into consideration current department plans, regional perspectives, citizen engagement and future growth.
[DOWNLOAD: Free Action News Jax app for alerts as news breaks]
The strategic plan meetings will be held:
- May 22 - Administration Building - 477 Houston St. - 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- May 24 - Middleburg-Clay Hill Library - 2245 Aster Ave. - 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- June 1 - Orange Park Library - 2054 Plainfield Ave. - 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- June 5 - Plantation Oaks Athletic Center Grand Banquet Hall - 845 Oakleaf Plantation Pkwy. - 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- June 14 - Keystone Heights Pavilion - 565 S. Lawrence Blvd. - 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
You can share your thoughts by completing a quick survey by clicking here.
In addition to the community input survey, Clay County will also gather perspectives through facilitated discussions from the following groups:
- County residents (in all 5 districts)
- Non-profit organizations
- Economic development organizations
- Department heads
- County employees not in leadership positions
- Constitutional offices (Clerk of Court, Clay County Sheriff’s Office, Tax Collector, Property Appraiser, Supervisor of Elections, Clay County School Board)
- Quasi-governmental organizations (Clay County Utility Authority, Clay Electric)
- Federal and State Congressional Delegations
To stay engaged throughout the strategic planning process, be sure to:
- Visit the strategic planning page on the Clay County website
- Follow Clay County, FL Government on Facebook