CLAY COUNTY, Fla — Officials in Clay County were searching for a man who was arrested for stealing and then left a hospital on Wednesday, deputies said.
Deputies were looking for 29-year-old Lucas Lawrence.
Lawrence was found overnight and has been readmitted to the hospital.
Lawrence was suspected of stealing from Walmart and was taken to the hospital after he had a medical issue. He then left the hospital.
Deputies were concerned about Lawrence because of his poor health.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Nocatee residents on alert for active poisonous snake season
- Witness describes moment of abduction in Green Cove Springs triple homicide
- Florida attorney accused of sex, drug usage with clients
- Watch: High school softball team loses championship while they celebrate
- Suspect fired, arrested in weeks before Clay triple murder
Cox Media Group