BRADFORD COUNTY, Fla. — A man shot and killed his wife in front of his 7-year-old son in Starke on Tuesday, according to police.
Kion Johnson is accused of shooting and killing 21-year-old Kiana Thomas.
Police began questioning Johnson after his wife was found dead at about 5:30 a.m. at their Starke home.
A K9 officer found the suspected gun used in the deadly shooting across the street from their home.
Johnson is charged with second-degree murder, according to Starke police.
The investigation is ongoing.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Woman, 18, used infant to batter boyfriend on Daytona Beach, authorities say
- Hundreds of bed bugs infest local apartment
- Man injured after falling from balcony in Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville woman murdered in Atlanta
- Man stabbed to death at Jacksonville Food Mart
Cox Media Group