JACKSONVILLE AREA, Fla. — Here is the YMCA’s announcement on childcare:
Last week, the First Coast YMCA had to close its branches per government mandates, but is now opening six branches across Northeast Florida to provide childcare for medical personnel, essential employees and first responders. Would love your help getting the word out to these audiences either on broadcast or online. I’ve provided a graphic as well to use if needed.
More details about the program are below.
- Barco-Newton Family YMCA (Fleming Island)
- Dye Clay Family YMCA (Orange Park)
- duPont YMCA Youth Development Campus (Baymeadows)
- Flagler Center YMCA (Bartram Park)
- Flagler Health+ Village YMCA (Northwest St. Johns County)
- Ponte Vedra YMCA (Ponte Vedra)
- Children ages 5-12 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Free WiFI and help with online learning
- The YMCA is taking extra precautions at every site in order to keep kids and staff healthy and to decease the spread of COVID-19, including lowering the child to staff ratio, completing a daily health assessment and sanitation and cleaning services throughout the day.
Visit FCYMCA.org for more details and to enroll online.
© 2020 Cox Media Group