JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Jaguars are unhappy with the NFL's decision to not fine Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones for the hit that broke Nick Foles' collarbone last Sunday, ESPN reports.
The Jaguars believe the hit violated the league's "body weight" rule, according to the report.
- LIVE UPDATES: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
- Jaguars lose to Chiefs 40 - 26
- Jaguars 2019 Preview Special
- Jaguars fans can bring one water bottle
- Jaguars sign Myles Jack to a four-year, $57 million contract extension
© 2019 Cox Media Group.