We’re days away from the Easter holiday.
Action News Jax has compiled a list of sunrise services and egg hunts taking place this weekend in the Jacksonville area for families interested in attending:
Easter Sunrise Services - April 4, 2021
- The Beaches Ministerial Association will hold its annual sunrise service at the Seawalk Pavilion Lawn (located at 75 1st St N in Jacksonville Beach) from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Families will be given coffee and donuts. You’re asked to arrive early if you plan to attend.
- Christ Church will hold a sunrise service at 7 a.m. at its Mandarin location only. It’s located at 6045 Greenland Road.
- The Hub 5 International Church is inviting families to join them at its sunrise service at 7 a.m. They will be offering coffee and Krispy Kreme donuts.
- Lakewood United Methodist Church will hold a sunrise service at Ted’s Pond located at 6133 San Jose Boulevard from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Easter Egg Hunts
- Chets Creek Church is hosting an “Eggstravaganza” at three of its Jacksonville church locations on April 3 at 10 a.m. Details can be found here.
- In Atlantic Beach, an egg hunt will take place at the Jordan Park on Saturday, April 3 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Click here to learn more.
- Westside Baptist will host an egg hunt starting at 10 a.m. on Saturday April 3.
- In Nassau County, there will be a egg hunt at Conner’s A-Maize-Ing Acres on Saturday, April 3 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- In Jacksonville Beach, the annual egg hunt will take place at the Jax Beach Softball Fields at Wingate Park on Penman Road S. on Saturday, April 3 starting at 10 a.m.
- The Riverside Arts Market will host a “egg” hunt on Saturday, April 3 starting at 10:30 a.m. “In continuing the spirit of our painted rocks at the market, our makers and growers have hand painted their very own rocks making each one of a kind! If you find a rock, keep it, it’s yours. They will be hidden all around the market high and low in plain sight or hiding in a booth. Good luck all! We’ll see you tomorrow.”