The Orange Park Medical Center has confirmed with Action News Jax that Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels has resigned from the Board of Trustees.
Action News Jax received a photograph that showed Daniels picture removed from the wall of board members at OPMC.
Just In: Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels resigns from Board of Trustees for Orange Park Medical Center, photo removed. Daniels previously resigned from the St. Johns Classical Academy Board of Director amid affair scandal. https://t.co/ItO5RQBkt9 @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews pic.twitter.com/ma6OhUuFzF— Paige Kelton (@PaigeANjax) May 22, 2019
Action News Jax reported last week that the Sheriff apologized for his role in a scandal involving sex, money and a JSO corrections officer.
MORE: Sheriff Darryl Daniels resigns from St. Johns Classical Academy Board of Directors | Clay County Sheriff accuses JSO officer of stalking him | Jacksonville Sheriff's Office corrections officer said she got $30K from Clay County Sheriff | Clay County sheriff's wife: ‘This crazy heifer right here has been stalking my husband'
- 1 dead, 1 recovering in Ferrari crash in Ponte Vedra Beach
- Teenager jogging along A1A hit by truck in St. Johns County
- Deadly deputy-involved shooting in Orange Park, Clay County authorities say
- Family of teen killed on Mother's Day has message ahead of summer vacation
- Local man sentenced to life in prison for killing wife, burying body in 1993
© 2019 Cox Media Group.