The man accused of shooting his girlfriend and an 18-year-old in West Augustine is being held without bond after he was caught in Jacksonville on Friday.
A judge denied bond for Johnny Williams Jr. Saturday morning and said he'll soon be moved to St. Johns County.
The 36-year-old man is accused of shooting his girlfriend Jamie Wilson in front of her 4-year-old niece and their 2-month-old baby on April 5.
Minutes later, Williams opened fire into a group of people and killed Keiwuan Murray, according to deputies.
Williams was arrested at a convenience store in the 6000 block of Norwood Avenue in North Jacksonville after he was on the run for 10 days.
He was located with help from the U.S. Marshal's Office and Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
He was taken to the Duval County Jail without further incident.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Large-scale search for missing priest begins on Jacksonville's Westside
- Lifeguards urge people to stay out of water after man dies at Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville mom says daughter not in gang, defends rap video
- After adoptive mother flees hospital crying, birth mother keeps newborn with defects
- 'Angel' who left $1,500 tip for single mother reveals himself
Cox Media Group