JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Jacksonville Sheriff''s Office is continuing to investigate after a woman reportedly shot a man, according to the suspected shooter's family on College Street in the Riverside neighborhood Sunday evening.
Action News Jax reporter Bridgette Matter spoke with a family member of the woman who shot a man -- Watch FOX30 at 10.
- The shooting happend on College Street around 6 p.m. on Sunday evening.
- The man was transported to a hospital, where he later died.
- The mother of the shooter says the man was stalking the woman for years.
- JSO has not confirmed the name of the man who was shot and killed.
- JSO has not said if the woman will be charged.
Cox Media Group