JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A drowning was reported in the 9500 block of South Princeton Square Boulevard to police around 3 p.m. on Saturday, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
The Sheriff's Office and a dive team responded to the area and began searching the ponds in the area for a possible drowning victim, police said.
JSO said officers found a person dead in the water.
The Sheriff's Office said that no fould play is suspected and that it is investigating the death as an accident at this time.
The Sheriff's Office said the victim appears to be an adult.
- St. Augustine dad whose wife, newborn died after delivery: 'God is always going to be there'
- Restaurant Report: Inspectors find vioations at local First Watch, Yobe Frozen Yogurt
- WATCH: JEA boilers, stack implodes in Jacksonville
- Orange Park school appears to be moving out, months after eviction battle
- Man arrested after allegedly raping 4-year-old at McDonald's during field trip
© 2020 Cox Media Group