Evansville stuns No. 1 Kentucky at Rupp Arena, 67-64
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - Evansville showed no fear either of Kentucky or venerable Rupp Arena, where the Wildcats had been perfect at ruining visitors' dreams of pulling off the seemingly impossible.
Mother of missing Florida girl charged; human remains found
DEMOPOLIS, Ala. (AP) - Police searching for a 5-year-old Florida girl who was reported missing last week by her mother found human remains in rural Alabama, authorities said Tuesday.
The Latest: Mother of missing girl charged with neglect
DEMOPOLIS, Ala. (AP) - The Latest on a missing Florida girl (all times local):
Prosecutor: Messages show teen plotted SC school shooting
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - Prosecutors who want a teen to serve a lifelong prison sentence for killing a first-grader on a South Carolina school playground showed a judge cellphone videos and messages Tuesday that they say demonstrate he planned the crime.
Florida considers changes in drug sentencing laws
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Offenders caught with small amounts of most drugs could be sent to jail but not prison under a bill approved by a Florida Senate committee.
Mississippi Democrat Espy to run again for US Senate in 2020
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - Mississippi Democrat Mike Espy announced Tuesday that he's running again for U.S. Senate against Republican incumbent Cindy Hyde-Smith, setting up a 2020 rematch of a race that churned up the state's painful racial history.
Freshman Davis scores 17, Tide gets first win for Nate Oats
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - After redshirting last season due to injury, Javian Davis has been waiting almost two years to play live basketball again. He took advantage of his starting opportunity for Alabama on Monday night.
LSU's Orgeron says locker room comments were 'fiery moment'
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - LSU coach Ed Orgeron says his boisterous and sometimes profane locker room speech after the top-ranked Tigers beat Alabama was not meant for public consumption and not meant to hurt anyone.
Search for missing Florida girl expands to Alabama
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities in Florida say they're expanding the search of a missing 5-year-old girl to Alabama, and the girl's mother is no longer cooperating with their investigation.
FSU upsets No. 6 Florida 63-51, extends streak in series
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Revamped rosters, familiar result.
- Shildt wins NL Manager of the Year days after mom's death
- Cardinals agree to deal with Adam Wainwright for 2020 season
- MLB checking into report '17 Astros stole signs, broke rules
- Alabama 5th in CFP committee rankings after loss to LSU
- Thiem beats Djokovic in 3-set epic to advance at ATP Finals
- Acing it: Success of Nats, Astros puts attention on starters
- Cowboys build model by paying line, Pats win another way
- US sporting director Stewart says Berhalter's job is safe
- Ravens grab top spot in AP Pro32 poll; Patriots are No. 2
- New Alabama 5th in CFP committee rankings after loss to LSU
- No. 11 Florida looks for different outcome against Missouri
- Florida, Arizona State schedule football series for '28, '31
- LSU's Orgeron says locker room comments were 'fiery moment'
- Arkansas fires coach Chad Morris, who went 4-18 in 2 seasons
- AP Top 25: LSU landslide No. 1; Minnesota jumps into top 10
- New McGusty, Beverly send Miami past UCF 79-70
- Evansville stuns No. 1 Kentucky at Rupp Arena, 67-64
- S. Dakota holds off Florida A&M 85-82 in chaotic ending
- Freshman Davis scores 17, Tide gets first win for Nate Oats
- Gibson scores 26 to lead Omaha over Bethune-Cookman 90-61
- Knight leads Dartmouth over Florida Gulf Coast 55-49