Police: 5 fatally shot inside Florida bank, suspect arrested
SEBRING, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say five people have been killed in a shooting at a Florida bank.
Citrix: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) _ Citrix Systems Inc. (CTXS) on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter net income of $165.7 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
Republican legislators want Florida to overhaul sentences
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - A Florida Republican says the state's prison system is in a 'crisis' and legislators need to pass sweeping changes to the state's sentencing laws to battle the problem.
Florida's 2018 youth vote swells over previous midterm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - They rallied hundreds of thousands to march for gun reform, landed on the cover of Time magazine and raised millions of dollars from celebrities like Oprah and George Clooney. But could the teenage survivors of the Parkland school shooting actually motivate unpredictable young voters to cast their ballots?
Georgia official seeks to replace criticized voting machines
ATLANTA (AP) - Georgia's new elections chief asked lawmakers Wednesday for $150 million to replace the state's outdated electronic voting machines. In doing so, he all but closed the door on a hand-marked paper balloting system that experts say is cheapest and most secure.
Police: Man arrested after opening fire inside Florida bank
SEBRING, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say they've arrested a man who fired shots inside a Florida bank.
Detective: Florida school shooting deputy statement faulty
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A Florida detective told investigators the former deputy entrusted to protect a high school where 17 people died in a mass shooting last year gave an initial statement filled with inaccuracies about his actions.
The Latest: School shooting deputy statement called faulty
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - The Latest on School Shooting-Florida (all times local):
FBI: California man harassed Parkland families via Instagram
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A California man is accused of using Instagram to "harass and intimidate" the families of students killed in a mass shooting at a Florida high school.
Frontier Airlines to begin operations from coastal Alabama
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) - Frontier Airlines will offer direct flights from coastal Alabama to Chicago and Denver later this year.
- Conley says Grizzlies owner willing to trade him, Gasol
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z and sports owners back justice reforms
- Today's wide-open offenses emanate from Rams' Greatest Show
- Struggling Edmonton Oilers fire GM Peter Chiarelli
- Vonn 'hopeful' she can ski again despite ailing knees
- 1 point away, Serena stunned by Pliskova at Australian Open
- The Latest: Stosur, Zhang to meet champs in doubles final
- Pouille's drought-breaking Australian run reaches semifinals
- Next year it's Jeter's chance to join Rivera in the Hall
- New Well-traveled QB Gardner Minshew hoping to find NFL home
- Florida hires former Redskins assistant Gray as CBs coach
- Rypien, Stick help West beat East 21-17 in Shrine Game
- AP Top 25 Podcast: Kyler's choice, Alabama's staff turnover
- Miami QB Tate Martell arrives, says he's ready to compete
- 2 QBs leaving Longhorns as transfer frenzy hits Texas
- New Miami Hurricanes' 5-7 Chris Lykes is 'crazy, but crazy good'
- Mid-major fallout: Grad transfers can hurt teams they leave
- Petty, Hall lead Alabama past No. 20 Ole Miss 74-53
- Allen, Locke carry Florida to 81-72 win against Texas A&M
- K-State's defense stifles No. 14 Texas Tech in 58-45 win
- South Florida beats Wichita State 54-41
- New PILE ON PODCAST: Reward the winner with dinner!
- PILE ON PODCAST: Quick catch up on all the sports
- PILE ON PODCAST: Jaguars OTA's continue, NBA Finals begin
- PILE ON PODCAST: Spring football is in the air as March Madness comes to a close
- PILE ON PODCAST: March Madness whittled down to Final Four
- Must-listen: Bortles Jaguars contract extension details
PILE ON PODCAST: 2018 Football season!
Jacksonville high school football scores
PILE ON PODCAST: NFL Draft 2018 and Round 1 pick Taven Bryan
Must-listen: College football signing day break-down
- Top Stories
Jacksonville-area high school football scoreboard
Photos: High school students commit to schools on National Signing Day