Bad press for No. 1 Alabama? Saban says yes, please
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Alabama coach Nick Saban had one last request before leaving the podium following the latest lopsided win: Go negative. Please.
Tenn. Democrat aims for Senate win by edging away from party
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Phil Bredesen is a Democrat. But he'd rather you not mention that.
Gators benefit from turnovers in 47-21 blowout of Tennessee
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee's inability to hang on to the football assured that Florida would continue its mastery of this annual series.
Tagovailoa propels No. 1 Bama past No. 22 Texas A&M, 45-23
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Tua Tagovailoa heaved his first pass to a diving DeVonta Smith in the end zone for a touchdown.
Lawrence throws 4 TDs, No. 3 Clemson routs Ga Tech 49-21
ATLANTA (AP) - With plenty of family and friends cheering him on, Trevor Lawrence certainly played like a starting quarterback.
No. 2 Georgia clears another SEC hurdle at Missouri, 43-29
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) - Georgia coach Kirby Smart learned plenty in his days as an assistant under Alabama's Nick Saban.
Florida candidate for governor paying extra taxes on home
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - During his bid for governor, Democrat Andrew Gillum has reminded voters constantly that he isn't a millionaire like some of the other candidates who sought the office.
Uber rider jumps from car; driver charged with kidnapping
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Florida woman jumped from a moving Uber car after the driver refused to let her out.
Stakes have changed, but Gators-Vols rivalry still has drama
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The annual September matchup between Florida and Tennessee doesn't have the same meaning it carried back when the game usually decided the SEC East title.
DeSantis not returning cash to donor who called Obama N-word
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Republican U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis' campaign for Florida governor said Thursday he will no longer accept money from a donor who used the N-word in a tweet about former President Barack Obama, but said contributions the donor's company made won't be returned because they were already spent on the primary.
- Carson Wentz leads Eagles to 20-16 comeback win over Colts
- JFRD: Dozens of medical calls at Jaguars game
- The Latest: QB Josh Rosen makes debut late for Cardinals
- Rams hold off Chargers 35-23 in LA's crosstown showdown
- Bad day in the Bronx: Didi hurt, Yankees lose to lowly O's
- Bills stun Vikings 27-6 in rookie Allen's 1st road start
- Peterson runs for 120 yards, 2 TDs, Skins top Packers 31-17
- Tiger Woods caps off amazing comeback with a win
- Manning throws 2 TDs as Giants beat Texans 27-22 for 1st win
- New AP Top 25: Kentucky enters rankings for 1st time since '07
- For Miami's N'Kosi Perry, the waiting game might be over
- Bad press for No. 1 Alabama? Saban says yes, please
- No. 7 Stanford rallies for 38-31 OT win over No. 20 Oregon
- Old Dominion shocks No. 13 VTech 49-35 behind backup QB
- Cronkrite's 80-yard TD run helps USF beat ECU 20-13
- New PILE ON PODCAST: Reward the winner with dinner!
- PILE ON PODCAST: Quick catch up on all the sports
- PILE ON PODCAST: Jaguars OTA's continue, NBA Finals begin
- PILE ON PODCAST: Spring football is in the air as March Madness comes to a close
- PILE ON PODCAST: March Madness whittled down to Final Four
- Must-listen: Bortles Jaguars contract extension details
PILE ON PODCAST: 2018 Football season!
Jacksonville high school football scores
PILE ON PODCAST: NFL Draft 2018 and Round 1 pick Taven Bryan
Must-listen: College football signing day break-down
- Top Stories
Jacksonville-area high school football scoreboard
Photos: High school students commit to schools on National Signing Day